Die spring JIS Supplier
H & J Dies & Mould Tools offers a comprehensive line of Die Springs functionally designed and manufactures a complete line of industrial die springs in both oil-tempered and chrome-alloy materials. Die springs are used primarily in die machinery, and also well-suited for many industrial applications where high-static or shock-load stresses are required, or when maximum cycle-life is important.
The Features /Advantages H & J Dies & Mould Tools’ Die spring JIS:
- Manufactured with rectangular wire instead of its circular counterparts.
- High force compression springs specially designed to handle extreme environmental stress.
- Strong concentrated hybrid versions of compression springs.
- Decreased load-loss compared to traditional compression springs.
- Handle temperatures up to 475 degrees.
- Extra resistance to environmental stresses gives greater strength.
- Can take a higher load when required, approximately 30% more than a standard compression spring.
- Extensively used in plastic mould industries include clutches, brakes and heavy machinery applications.
H & J Dies & Mould Tools is one of the leading manufacturers, suppliers, and exporters of Die spring JIS in India. These products are manufactured from high-quality materials that are long lasting and hard wearing, and produce excellent results. Materials are sourced from trusted and reliable vendors and are manufactured at our manufacturing unit using latest machineries in compliance with industry quality standards to meet the requirements of the Dies & Mould Tools Industries.